On the website of the Office of Technical Inspection there is information about the obligation to have a certificate regarding the qualifications of personnel carrying out the activities of filling portable tanks with liquefied gases with a capacity of more than 350 cm3. During the inspection of certification for enterprises, UDT pays attention to having the so-called “Filler ratings” by personnel performing, inter alia, recovery.
The certificate of qualifications in this area is issued in accordance with:
- The Act of December 21, 2000 on technical supervision (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 272).
- Regulation of the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology of 21 May 2019 on the method and procedure for checking qualifications required for the operation and maintenance of technical devices and the method and procedure for extending the validity period of qualification certificates (Journal of Laws, item 1008).
PROZON Fundacja Ochrony Klimatu allows you to obtain such qualifications in its Training Center by offering training ending with an examination for the above-mentioned qualifications, submitted to the Examination Board of the Office of Technical Inspection.
- Professional and experienced lecturers;
- 3 hours of theoretical lessons;
- 1 hour of practical classes;
- Theoretical and practical exam;
- Fully equipped training rooms, materials and teaching aids;
- Possibility to take the exam organised by the Examination Board of the Office of
- Technical Inspection;
- Submission of complete documents from the authorisation of the training and examination participant to the Office of Technical Inspection in order to issue a certificate;
- Proprietary training manual “Filling portable pressure tanks with a capacity of more than 350 cm3 – liquefied gases”;
- Diploma of completion of training;
- Coffee break and meals during training classes;
- Performing technical supervision for portable tanks, periodic tests.
- General information about the physical and chemical properties of gases.
- Construction of portable tanks, types of portable tanks, construction of tanks and their essential parameters.
- Accessories for portable tanks – basic requirements for fittings.
- Marking of portable tanks, colour code and warning labels.
- Filling portable tanks – operating and control activities.
- General health, safety and fire protection recommendations as well as transport and storage of portable tanks
- Practical classes in the field of filling pressure tanks with liquefied gases with a capacity of more than 350 cm3.
On the day of the training, before its commencement, each participant will receive the manual “Filling portable pressure tanks with a capacity of more than 350 cm3 – liquefied gases.
The training will be conducted on our equipment, tested and prepared for classes, and according to the attached hourly schedule.
The original power of attorney must be sent to the seat of the Foundation to the following address:
PROZON CLIMATE PROTECTION FOUNDATION
Matuszewska 14 building. B9
with the annotation “Training”
The power of attorney can be filled in pdf here
After receiving the complete set of documents, the Foundation applies to the Office of Technical Inspection for the appointment of the exam. This period may not exceed 30 working days from the date of submission of complete documents.
- The amount for the organisation of practical classes and the exam includes the exam fee charged by the Office of Technical Inspection in the amount of PLN 212.34. Payment to the Office of Technical Inspection for checking qualifications is made by the PROZON Foundation as the reporting entity.
- The scope of theoretical and practical knowledge – detailed subject of the exam for applicants for checking the qualifications / certification required for filling portable pressure tanks with a capacity of more than 350 cm3
- The application for checking qualifications should be completed and sent in the form of a scan to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The nearest date : 18.10.2022
Go to the full training calendar
Online and at the headquarters of the PROZON Foundation
PLN 450.00 net/person
The cost of the exam PLN 450.00 net /person
The cost of organising the examination includes the fee for the examination conducted by the Office of Technical Inspection: PLN 212.34
10% for participants of F-gas trainings organized by PROZON